THETA HEALING RHYTHM CLASS:
Live in tune with your body. Love yourself how you truly are.
In this ThetaHealing class, you will learn how to fully and completely get back in tune with your body. It is all about balance, self-love and well-being.
You will transform your subconscious basic beliefs about your body an about your look.
We will look closely at your beliefs around food, nutrition and your body image, as well as the family paradigm and genetic programs. You will become aware of the blockages, which are holding you back from being or staying in shape – and to be able to see and recognizer your own beauty. Often we hear from others ”You are so slim, beautiful, you have so much charisma” and at home we look at us in the mirror and ask ourself ” What did this person see? Why am I not able to see it?
Free yourself from old pattern that are no longer serving you.
The frustrating and unsuccessful fight against excess weight, problems with digestion and being unhappy with your body comes to an end now. Learn how to change your body with love – if this would be necessary.
More so: Learn to love and accept yourself, to see your beauty and embrace it. If you know how beautiful you are, if you are convinced by it, if you are in tune with yourself, then you are even more attractive for others.
Let us write – energetically – on our forehead: “I love myself. I am wonderful. I am unique.”
Are you ready to live your own rhythm?
It is about much more than only your ideal weight, it is about the pure, sheer and powerful love for yourself. It is about loving yourself, to feel home in your body, to feel good inside but at the same time being able to change with love.
Discover your personal mental, emotional and physical rhythm. And live it. You are supported by the wonderful and revolutionary method of Vianna Stibal, so physical exercise and movement are happening on it’s own.
Are you ready to dance? Fly? Dream? Live?
- Would you like to feel good in your body?
- Would you like to reach your ideal weight and keep it without going hungry?
- Would you like to leave behind self-sabotage, binge eating and delaying tactics when it comes to exercise?
- Would you like to stop with binge eating, eating against these feelings of emptiness, addictions towards food, not being able to stop eating, never ending diet programs, addiction to sweets and much more?
- Would you like to do physical exercise, but you are a couch potato?
- Would you like to love your body and want to experience the feelings of ease and joy each day?
What is awaiting you:
ThetaHealing® Rhythm Class:
- how you get from over- or underweight back into balance
- Understand the connection between food, emotions and how you look
- Transform your beliefs around self-worth, self-esteem and identity
- Release obstructive family- and ancestral pattern in regards to body, look, food and nutrition
- Release trauma and vows from your ancestral-line, for example of those who had to die of hunger or who had to go hungry.
- Learn why ”being beautiful” can be dangerous for your subconscious – and change it
- Discover the connection between love & nutrition and learn how to bring more love into your life
- Many downloads, that will help you to go on this journey with wonderful feelings
- Vianna’s exercise-trick… so you enjoy it more to move (even if you are not training)
- Resolve beliefs around the “overweight-gene“… in the past in many cultures, overweight people were wealthy and abundant. What did your ancestors believe about this? Also this we are going to release
- We will do the heart-song – so you will be able to release sadness and negative energy which is stored in your body.
Kati Mekler is Theta Healing Master ThetaHealing Certificate of Science.
She helps other healers to built a successful healing-business and supports women to help find their true potential.
Kati is ThetaHealing Certificate of Science and gave over 2’080 erfolgreiche ThetaHealing coachings in the last 12 month and taught Theta Healing to more than 200 participants. Learn from her. Kati Mekler wrote and published two books about being in shape, detox, and emotional detox (found on Amazon).